Google Analytics: Set-up, Implementation and Training
- Are you sure that you are getting actionable and accurate data from Google Analytics?
- Do you worry that you are making decisions based on poor or false data?
- Are you drowning in reports and numbers, with no real clarity on what steps to take to improve things?
8 out of 10 of the Google Analytics accounts that we have reviewed in the last 2 years have been incorrectly set-up.
We can help you to ensure that the data you get from your website is accurate and provides you with the right information to make important business decisions.
- Untagged campaigns = no tracking of paid, natural and direct traffic sources
- No conversion funnel tracking = you don’t know where your visitors are leaving the process
- No ecommerce setup = no data on ROI, conversions or specific product sales
- Untagged pages = self-referrals which overwrite your traffic sources
- No unfiltered profile = no backup data
How we can help
Our Analytics team at DBD Media are Google Qualified and can help to get Analytics really working for you. We take a methodical and best practice approach to configuring your web analytics account:
Getting to know you – We work with you to understand your marketing goals and reflect these in your analytics configuration.
Auditing your current implementation – If the data in your analytics account is inaccurate or incomplete, the insights and conclusions that you draw from them will be incorrect as well. We check that all your pages are properly tagged and all your traffic and campaigns are properly tracked.
Analysing your data – We analyse your website data to understand behavioral trends across your website and identify challenges and opportunities.
Recommending changes – Based on our analysis, we provide you with a complete assessment of your analytics set-up, and recommendations to tailor your analytics reports to your business objectives.
Implementing those changes – If required, we can either implement our recommendations or provide you with a fully-detailed manual (code and procedure included) so that your own IT team can implement them.
Our Analytics Services
Audit – We evaluate your analytics set-up against best practice and deliver recommendations for configuration according to your business objectives, website activity and traffic sources.
Standard implementation – We perform a complete audit of your analytics account and configure key elements so that you can extract accurate and insightful data on your conversion paths, ecommerce transactions, campaign performance, and multi-channel traffic behaviour.
Advanced implementation – We configure your analytics account to report on every single aspect of your online business. You will be able to (amongst other things):
- Track interactions with external links, videos, flash games, etc.
- Understand the revenue potential per page or traffic source
- Quantify the value of each social network you are active on
- Measure your visitor retention and find out what makes them come back to your site
- Identify and segment subsets of traffic through custom variables
Training – If you are new to Google Analytics, or if you just want a refresher so that you can use it on your own, why not talk to us about our training sessions? These are designed for small groups, and are customised around your website and needs.
We teach you and your team how to add new pages, generate any kind of report you want, track new campaigns, create profiles, filters, segments… in fact everything you need to know!
Our promise to you
If you work with us you will find that our service is:
Thorough – We provide you with all the tools you need to get actionable insights from your analytics reports.
Professional – All our consultants are Google Analytics certified.
Guaranteed – We don’t rest until it’s perfect!
To find out how we can help with your Google Analytics setup,
email us or call us on 020 7240 0100.